Different Types of Bikini Waxes
If you have unwanted hair in the bikini area, there are several ways to remove it. Shaving and at-home waxing are options. One quick and easy way to remove unwanted hair from your bikini area is with the help of a professional waxer. We deliver the best waxing Staten Island offers and can provide several types of bikini waxes.
- Full Brazilian – When it comes to waxing down there, a Brazilian is often what people think of. This type of wax removes all the hair from the front.
- Classic Bikini – The classic bikini will only remove hair visible from a bathing suit. Many professionals suggest this option for hesitant first-timers.
- Brazilian South – This is an excellent option for those who want to be one and done. If you want to finish all your hair removal needs in one shot, we suggest a Brazilian south. This type of bikini wax is a full Brazilian with leg hair removal added.
- French – This type of wax is also referred to as a landing strip. A French wax is similar to a classic bikini wax, but it goes a bit further into where the swimsuit would cover.
- Deep Bikini – A deep bikini wax will remove all hair on top and most of the hair on the sides of the labia but not keep you completely bare.
- Brazilian Total Body – I think the name gives away what this type of wax entails. A Brazilian total body is for those who want to remove all unwanted hair from the bikini area and the rest of their body, such as arms and legs.
Related Reading Waxing Staten Island