Learning more about Electrolysis on Staten Island
You want to do a little bit of research on electrolysis before going in for you first treatment. The more you know before going in for a procedure, the more comfortable you will be when going. You will also know the appropriate questions to ask.
- Electrolysis is safe for all different skin types. You can go for electrolysis if you have light/dark skin and sensitive/tough skin. Although safe, minor side effects include redness around skin immediately after procedures.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved electrolysis as a permanent hair removal technique. Of course, not everyone is going to respond the same way to the treatment. Some will see permanent, some will see partial, and some will see no hair removal.
- Electrolysis can be done anyplace on the body, including the areas that surround the eye (cheek bone or eyebrows).
- Machines are built with over 500 programs, meaning that the machines can be custom tailored to individuals undergoing the procedure. The feature allows for maximum comfort during the treatments.
- Electrolysis that is performed by professionals will not damage nerves under your skin.
Please do not hesitate to reach out for professional help if you have any further inquiries regarding the treatment. The best electrolysis Staten Island has can help you remove the unwanted hair you hate so much.